Get Many Applications Droid and More for free. Download files for the apk and enjoy the applications android.

Overview: My Sketch is the Top Sketch App worldwide with More than 5 Million Users
Requirements: Android 2.1+


My Sketch is the Top Sketch App worldwide with More than 5 Million Users on Iphone , ipad, ipod touch at Appstore , and 10 millions facebook users!


Features
✔ Turn your photos to Beautiful Realistic Sketch
✔ Create unlimited sketches
✔ High Resolution
✔ Photos can be taken directly from Camera or Photo Album
✔ Choose 20 different type of Sketches
✔ Adjustment of Brightness and Contrast to achieve the best Sketch Results
✔ Sharing via Facebook,Twitter, Tumblr,Flickr and E-mail


Why are we different from the other Sketch Application?
✔ We use complex algorithm to achieve REALISTIC and NEAR PERFECTION Sketch
✔ Our Sketch can be saved into High Resolution and suitable for printing
✔ Our Sketch retain the original quality of the Photo without destroying or distorting it.


0e7d79bf79xug17q.jpg My Sketch 1.1 CyberAndroid


 My Sketch 1.1 CyberAndroid

Download My Sketch v1.1 CyberAndroid



Code:



http://www.filesonic.com/file/LvlQK0u/My.Sketch.1.1.Android.apk
http://www.filejungle.com/f/Pnd95X/My.Sketch.1.1.Android.apk







pixel My Sketch 1.1 CyberAndroid