Get Many Applications Droid and More for free. Download files for the apk and enjoy the applications android.

Overview: The latest entry in the My Pet series features Pandingo, Cuby’s reliable friend!
Requirements: Android 2.0.1 +


Once a wandering samurai, Pandingo lived a troublesome life. He longed for peace and finally settled down and currently works at the Pretty Pet Salon. Little did everyone know that he has the knack and talent for magic. He’s a pretty talented magician, he finds no problem in using limited resources. Choose 1 or 2 items that he will use in his magic show, pick different combinations to get different results!


Play My Pet Pandingo and get a glimpse of Pandingo’s wacky and playful side! Let the show begin!


ef612bfb6bk7x9ie.jpg My Pet Pandingo 1.1.1 CyberAndroid


 My Pet Pandingo 1.1.1 CyberAndroid


Download My Pet Pandingo v1.1.1 CyberAndroid



Code:



http://www.filesonic.com/file/lHb9ciU/My.Pet.Pandingo.1.1.1.Android.apk
http://www.filejungle.com/f/C8qnSs/My.Pet.Pandingo.1.1.1.Android.apk







pixel My Pet Pandingo 1.1.1 CyberAndroid